Friday, December 5, 2014

My Christmas Song

Sung to the tune of "My Favorite Things"

Eggnog and candy canes, cookies and Christmas lights.  Christmas trees with ornaments oh it's such a sight.  Angels and decorative bulbs shining their way.  Oh what a fabulous display.  Shopping lists of food and shopping lists of gifts, going out among the shoppers in their fits, unending Christmas songs filling your ear, this is why I can't wait for the New Year!
Stressed to find the right gift is a comin', unending Christmas commercials is very common, wanting to please all who we know, when I look in the mirror, my wrinkles show.  Thinking of Jesus, the babe in the manger, shopping on Christmas Eve, oh what a danger, knowing Santa and his elves will bring us good cheer, this is why I can't wait for the New Year!
When the kids scream, when the toys break, when ham in the oven is burned, remember the season, and Who it is for, Jesus the babe came to save mankind like no one before, He is the reason we can continue to the New Year!

This was just a funny ditty for you to enjoy.  I hope this Christmas season fills you with Love, Peace, Hope and Joy!

Sabrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment