Saturday, September 1, 2012

Weekend Update

     God is so great!  I just have to share my week with you.  I have been writing a book called, "I Never Loved Dogs Until I Met My Husband".  It's a parody on sticking your foot in your mouth.  Well the great thing about it is that the first publisher I went to wants it.  I am in awe of how amazing God is!  I have a lot of work ahead and am excited about it.  I know that if I put Jesus first in this, He will supply all my needs.  My life is in His hands.  I have to share one of the stories about my book; one reason why I wrote it.  When a was about 10 or 11, I started writing short stories.  I loved getting into a fantasy world of someone else's lives.  Later, while going through some emotional turmoil I thought I would write about my life.  Now into the future, back in November I decided to start a 50's list.  I would soon be 50 in May.  I made a list of 10 things I would accomplish in my 50s.  The first was to finally write my life story.  That's not what happened.

     The second reason I wrote this book; I'm always on Facebook making crazy comments and two times in a week I stuck my foot in my mouth and was very embarrassed and upset because I said something that seemed to sound really bad.  Now, 10 months later I finally accomplished my first book.  The reason I am so excited about this is that I have never finished anything in my life, when it came to something like this.  God was truly in this.  I praise Him when the good comes, and I hope I would praise Him even when the bad comes because He teaches me in the bad times.  I grow in the bad times.  Then, like now, He shows me how well He takes care of me, in spite of all my sins I have committed along the way.  

     There are many obstacles in my life as I write this, but I know that God has His plan and will always be right here with me, when I fall, to pick me up and hold me tight.  If we just wait on the Lord and look for times in our lives when He has shown us amazing things, we would have abundant joy in our lives and always be thankful.  Have faith and trust to believe that God is able to do anything in your life.

     Tune in tomorrow for a Sunday addition of T*R*U*T*H* In Life and have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment